/ mijali posada polydorides.
Mijali Posada Polydorides is a Mexican-Cypriot Industrial Designer from Tecnológico de Monterrey in Guadalajara, Mexico, with studies at the prestigious Politecnico di Milano, in Milan, Italy. His work seeks to question through objects day-to-day elements, and with this, evoke emotions. Conceptualization is a key element in his design process, connecting his personal experiences with tangible solutions, evoking deep and unique emotions.
His approach to design is product-based with a strong base on design research, backed-up with a solid knowledge in conceptual design.
1. Attention to detail is a key element in the design process.
2. Design as if it was the last design designed.
3. Conformity is a forbidden word.
4. Show Mexican design all over the world.
5. Think through a sketch, model or words.
6. Communication is key in the design process.
7. Design is done today, not tomorrow.
8. Create timelessness objects.
9. Generate experiences through products.